Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 7, 2007

"As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country" Proverbs 25:25


My friends, John and Robin, who live in Texas, got a referral for their little girl this week.

Her name is Fu Le Man ... and she is beautiful. She is a little girl with heart defect that has been surgically repaired. At the time of referral, she is 20 months old.

They hope to travel in 3-5 months.

John and Robin have 2 biological sons, John David and Joshua, and 1 daughter, Rachal, who became a part of her forever family in November 2005. She is also from China ... and quite precious I might add.

Congrats !!!!!!

"Do not fear for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east and
gather you from the west." Isaiah 43:5

What perfect verses John and Robin used in their referral announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.