Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 14, 2008

WOO HOO ... Good till July 2009 ... is that long enough???

Well, I got my new i-171h in the mail today. It is good for 18 months...July 2009.
My fingerprints expires in April 2009. I just pray that is long enough. At least this update was free.

No new info to post. I'm sick ... have bronchitis.

Hmm... Say a pray for my friends...John and Robin will be returning from Guangzhou with their new daughter Rebekah on Thurs, Jan 17.

My friends Rich and Jane, and Shelley and Kevin will be LEAVING for Beijing on January 17th to meet their new daughters for the first time.

Please pray that these 3 families have a safe trip ... attach well ... and return home safely.

Thanks.

Kammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.