Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

27 months and hanging on !!!!!!!!!

Well, it has been 27 months since my LID. I'm prepping for another 24 months of waiting.
This month's referrals were a bit disappointing. CCAA processed 2 DAYS of referrals.

Good news ... I have finished piecing Mari-Grace's 100 Good Wishes Quilt. Below there are pictures. I'm really proud of how it turned out. Especially since I cut all of the squares and then decided I hated the pattern and had to creatively piece the pieces together.

The first pictures is an up close of the pattern I pieced. The main square is 6 inches wide and 6 inches long. They are made of the smaller pieces I cut. Some are a 2x2 block ... some are 3x3, and a few are solid 6x6 squares.

The second picture is of the entire quilt.
Around the outside, there will be a light blue polka dotted border.
The backing is red polka dot.

I am really excited.

I found a pattern for Chinese Lanterns that I want to use to quilt the Province Swap, the Zodia Swap, and the Feast/Festivals Swap I did. Not sure if I am brave enough to try it yet.

I am working on OHGWQ's for Susanna, Kaleigh and Allison-Grace too ... so I should have enough to keep me busy for the next 24 months !!!!!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful!!

    I am going to put mine together this winter.

    Thanks for sharing.

    How big are the individual squares?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.