Well ... it is "Cruise Eve". Kelley and I have 10 hours until we fly to Jacksonville, FL, catch a shuttle, and board the Carnival Fascination to Freeport and Nassau, Bahamas for 4 days.
We are both so excited we can't stand it. I am not looking forward to getting up at 3 am to be at the airport by a little after 4 am. Hopefully I'll be able to fall asleep before 1am ... If i'm still up at 1 .. I'll stay up all night.
I managed to get everything I need packed in my purse, and a carry on bag. No checking luggage at the airport, unless we have a last minute change of mind.
I can smell the salty air ... I can feel the breezes ... "I'm dreaming tonite, of a place I love." THE BEACH !!!!! THE OCEAN !!!!
HOORAY
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.