I'd like to shout out a special thanks to my friend Kim R. While I was in China, she helped by posting photo links, and posts, to this blog for me. She's a good friend, and I really appreciate ALL of her help.
I'd also like to say thanks to the following families:
The Rouseys
The Powis-Dow
The Cooks and
The McFalls
The Boutells
These wonderful folks all brought Welcome Home meals for us this past week. The food was fabulous and so was the fellowship !!!
Mari-Grace is doing well. She's exploring a little more each day, and she loves her things.
She hasn't played with the same thing twice. I'm watching her closely to make sure she isn't getting overwhelmed. So far, she's an average 2 year old ... getting into stuff !!! AND I LOVE IT !!!
(someone remind me that in a year .. LOL).
She's so incredibly happy. She laughs all of the time. So far, she is minding quiet well too...but as with everything with a 2 year old, that is subject to change.
She's sleeping better. I've been successful at fitting in naps the last 2 days. She slept all night last night in her bed. Here's hoping for another good night rest !!!
Sorry the posts are fewer and farther between ... that happens when you have a 2 year old to entertain you. I can sit and watch her for hours. To watch her absorbing everything ... it's amazing.
I can't believe how much I love her .... from the moment I laid eyes on her laying there asleep on that couch ... it's a feeling I can't describe. I'm a MOM !!! and it is the most wonderful job in the world !
Thank you God ... for giving me such a blessing. For bringing the 2 of us together. Your timing was perfect, and sometimes, I didn't understand, but I am thankful that in this moment this child has been chosen for me. Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



What a lovely post. How could you not fall in love with that baby on the couch? Welcome home, and enjoy every precious minute!
ReplyDelete