I have found that on Blogger .... there is a new option to be able to order a print version of the blog.
So, for that purpose, this will be my last blog entry.
I decided to do a print version for Mari-Grace because I think it will be important for her to have as she gets older, and I needed a stopping place.
I will keep posting, but that will be my volume 2 !!!
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Thank you for sharing your and Mari-Grace's story. It has been very helpful for our family. Of course, I also love seeing pictures of another Datong cutie!
ReplyDeleteI've seen some of the print versions and they're really beautifully done! For this reason, our next adoption journey will be recorded on Shutterfly, because they also offer that service and our web server doesn't.
ReplyDeleteI think you're probably back in school now or will be soon, so I hope you're having a great start of the year!
Ruby