Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Guess who got a puppy for Easter.

MG has been begging for a puppy since Christmas. 3 weeks ago, we thought we had found a pound puppy. However, the same weekend we found the black lab puppy, I ended up in the ER. My Lapband slipped, causing severe stomach pain. I had to cancel the placement of the puppy. I ended up having surgery to reposition the Lapband, therefore making it impossible to take care of a puppy.

Well, this past weekend, the Easter Bunny happened to find the sweetest little Bichon frise puppy. She is 4 months old and weighs 4.8 pounds. She is a little ball of fur!!!

Kelley, Hannah and I went to pick up Sugar. The ride home was quite comical, since the pup gets carsick.

Anyway, Hannah carried the puppy in to MG in her Easter Basket. It was love at first site! MG and Sugar became best friends, and have been inseparable.

I love seeing life thru the eyes of a 5 year old. It reminds me daily to focus on the little things that make the difference.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.