Well...today is July 18, 2007.
I logged in 11 months ago today. It is hard to believe that 11 months have passed so quickly.
However ... it is also hard to believe that I've already waited 11 months ... and I still have so far to go.
I got a new present yesterday from my August DTC "Cyber Shower" buddy.
I've got to get a picture posted ... I'm just running behind.
It is a precious little bikini ... sunglasses ... an inflatable baby pool with toys ... and summer fun scrapbook stickers.
You know, it really does help pass the time by participating in these swaps, and the FCC events here locally. It is hard to believe that in just a few months it will be time for Moon Festival.
Well .... I really should get to sleep, so I'll say good-bye.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.