Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 20, 2007

My First Quilt is DONE !!!!!!

This is my very first quilt. Thanks to all of you who sent squishes (square + wish = squish)
for Mari-Grace's "100 good wishes" quilt.

This one is my practice quilt. It is crib size. I decided to tie it instead of quilting ... will probably quilt the larger one. I am so proud of how this turned out. It isn't perfect ... but I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF !!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I just start the process of OGWQ. How did you collect all your squish? I just joined the Yahoo group.

    We are in the same yahoo groups and we are both single. Looking forward to chatting with you as we wait! My blog is http://twofourone.blog.com/


    MY LID is 09/01/06. 10 months 22 days.... and counting.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.