Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

More Adventures in BabySitting

Well...on Sunday, I watched my little friends Cade (7), Maggie(3), Susanna(2 &1/2), and Kennedi (14 months). I really enjoy keeping these kids. For me, they are angels. Cade is such a great big brother ... he helped me find pajamas, fix plates for supper, and anything else I asked him to do.
I learned how to pick up 2 little ones ... at the same time...BALANCE BALANCE BALANCE !!!!!

Hmmm... let's see ... the funniest thing was the boobie discussion.
I was getting the girls dressed for bed. Susanna had on no shirt ... or pants ... or diaper at that moment. Maggie looks at her and says "you got funny looking boobies. They don't look like mine." Maggie then ups her shirt to show her boobies. Then she said "Cade has funny looking boobies too" and then we see his boobies. At this point, I was cracking up, trying to get Susanna dressed. Before they proceded to other body parts ... I said ... hey guys ... you are too young to be comparing boobies .... pull your shirts down and quit talking about boobies. All I've got to say is I'm glad they are 7 and under and getting this out of the way now ... just wait until they compare again at 20, 16,15 and 14.

Out of the mouth of babes. You gotta love it!!!!!

Have a great day.
Kammy

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.