Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 28, 2008

What am I doing ?????

You know, they always say the best way to learn to ride a bicycle is to try and try again. Even if you fall off, and get hurt, just get back on and keep trying.

Well ... I guess that is my approach to dating now. Don't give up ... just keep trying. Well, since there aren't a lot of single fellas at church, all the single fellas at work are in their 80's, I don't go to bars, and I'm not gonna pick up someone at the gym....I decided to try ONLINE DATING.

It's scarry out there. There are a lot of freaks and weirdos .... but you can find those at church, at work, at bars, or at the gym.

I signed up on Match.com. I also renewed my membership on Church of Christ Singles. I know 2 couples that met on Church of Christ Singles. One couple has been married 4 years ... the other couple dated 2 and got married last Saturday.

I made sure that the first line of my bio said "I am adopting a little girl from China ... if that's a problem, then you are not the person for me." So ... it is a known fact that I'm waiting on my angel baby. I've had a few "Winks" and e-mails ... nothing big yet.

I'm not looking to get married tomorrow ... just someone to hang out with ... laugh ... eat dinner ... perhaps a movie or two.

So .... pray that God gives me the insight to make wise choices. Pray also that I meet a descent, upstanding, individual.

Kmk

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.