Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ava's Good Wishes Quilt

Well ... I finally finished the Good Wishes quilt for Ava.
It is small ... about the size of a square baby blankie.
It's not perfect by any means ... but I think it turned
out pretty well since it is only the 3rd quilt I've done.


1 comment:

  1. I think it's pretty. It's so sweet of you to make her one. I'm working on one for my nephew. I've got most of the squares cut out (I'm still a few short of the final number I want there to be, but I went on a mass cutting spree one day, and I cut out all the ones I had.), and I'm currently collecting for one in the planning stage for a donation for the Silent Auction at CNY.

    Good luck with your quilting endeavors.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.