Just another reminder that even in times of tradgedy and strife ... God is with us. He is all around us. He was in the wind that brushed across our faces... the grass that tickled her feet. This is just a little piece of the beauty God has created for us ... and a good reason for us to take time and smell the flowers !!!
It is hard to believe that 1 year ago today ... I had no idea that Mari-Grace was even in my future. I was convinced that it would be another 2-3 years . Amazing how things can change in a year. I have this amazing little girl ... who lites up the room when she walks in. She has come so far in the almost 9 months we have been together. Every day ... just like the daffodils in spring ... she blossoms a little more !!!



The daffodils are beautiful, of course, but they don't hold a candle to Mari-Grace. She looks like spring herself in that pretty top and with her smile!
ReplyDeleteRuby
Every day ... just like the daffodils in spring ... she blossoms a little more !!!
ReplyDelete- I LOVE that sentence! Looks like you are really enjoying the beautiful spring weather, keeping our fingers crossed it arrives our way soon too!