Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Almost 1 year

I'm sitting here tonite...remembering what life was like a year ago. At this time last year, I was a complete basket case. I had a living room full of luggage...a stomach full of butterflies...and a heart filled with excitement.

I was eagerly waiting to meet my daughter for the first time. This time a year ago, I was wondering how Mari-Grace would react to me.

Here we are...almost a year later...and I have the most wonderful daughter sleeping peacefully in the room down the hall.

God brought us together. He has blessed us both in so many amazing ways.

I am both thankful and humbled by His gift.

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. "Life is full" takes on a whole new meaning, doesn't it?

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.