Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy Gotcha Day and Forever Family Day !!!

MaMa, Aunt Kelley, Hannah, and Mari-Grace ... 1 year later !

Hannah ... you hold my stinky feet !!!


Hurry up Caleb ... take the picture !!



Gotcha Aunt Kelley ... giggle giggle !


RRRRR ... are you scared yet?


Yep ... I'm queen of the castle.


Soup Mama ... I love this Wonton Soup !!!


Ok Hannah ... you can hold me a minute ... but just a minute!




Yummo ... Chicken Lo Mein.


I love Chinese food ! Especially those little dumplins in the wonton soup!


Just let me drink the soup straight from the bowl !




He He He ... Ma Ma and I both look a bit surprised.


YUMMY ...."NOON-nuls"



Forget the chopsticks ... let me use my hands !

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a wonderful day commemorating the start of your lives together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a pretty happy girl!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.