Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ah tootie ta



Can I just say ... thank you public school !! LOL ... my niece is in a program called STARS. They mentor at risk kids in elementary schools around our city. Part of the program is learning these silly interactive songs. We tease Hannah quite often about sending her to school to learn this stuff. I'm not proud or anything ... but Hannah is quite good at what she does with STARS.

NOW ... what is funnier than watching Hannah sing this song? Watching and listening to Mari-Grace try to immitate her. MG knows every hand motion ... but isn't quite coordinated enough to get all of it put together. Needless to say ... I laughed my rear off tonite while singing this with MG and watching her. I've got to get that on video ... just can't get it done without laughing too hard !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.