Hello everyone.
Hope you arMe all enjoying your spring. This has been an absolutely perfect weekend here in Arkanasas. Lots of sunshine, cool breeze, and SUNSHINE !!!!
I don't really have any new Mari-Grace shananigans to report. She's been pretty calm lately. Other than teaching her Uncle Greg and Caleb her ballet and gymnastics moves ... I can't think of a whole lot to blog about.
She is really blossoming. She has decided that she likes to dance. She hears music and starts to dance.
She has started "reading" to her pretend friends. She holds the book just like the teachers at school, and makes sure to show all of her animals the pictures.
She has even learned how to swallow a capsule and a tablet !! WHOO HOO !!! No more dropping the little pellets from a Prevacid capsule in the floor.
The countdown is on to her next surgery. We are now 12 days away. MaMa is starting to get a little anxious. I always do when it starts getting close to a surgery. I know that God has brought us this far, and he will not fail us now. My biggest concern right now is that MG has a croupy cough. It isn't in her lungs... thank goodness !! The cough sounds really congested in the back of her throat. I've talked to her surgeon and her regular pediatrician and a pediatric respiratory therapist ... all say as long as it is upper airway and not lower .... surgery is a go.
Kelley and Hannah have had colds this past week, so I banned them from being around MG. Hannah is allowed to pick MG up from school and take her to Omaw's house. Kelley is having withdrawals, she hasn't seen MG since Wednesday of last week.
I just can't take a chance on MG getting really sick right now. I'm religiously giving MG her Zyrtec and Nasonex and Prevacid. Nothing seems to be helping, BUT she isn't getting worse.
I'm really frustrated with BLOGGER right now. I can't get logged into my account to make posts, so I'm having to post via e-mail. I also can't log in to view anyone else's blogs. It seems to be a computer issue rather than a blogger issue. I can log in from Kelley's house. My computer probably needs to visit the computer doctor and get a cleaning.
Oh well, that's about it for now.
Happy Monday to you all !!!! (It'll be Monday here in about 7 minutes)
Heading off to bed now !



Glad to know everything is all good with you, MG and your family. We will be thinking of you in the next week and a half as MG hopefully kicks her cough!
ReplyDelete