We started the day with green eggs and ham in honor of St. Patrick's Day. We drank green chocolate milk and wore green shirts.
Today was another fabulous day. Warm and sunny..80 degrees!! A perfect day to play with friends.
We met our friends, Cheri an Caroline, at the park. I took sand toys and bubbles and a ball. The park was just a small neighborhood park..but clean and nice.
It took a little while for MG to warm up, but after a little while she and Caroline were buddies. Caroline will be 4 in July, so they are the perfect age to be playmates.
My arms are sore tonite from pushing MG on the swing. The girls sat on the baby swings so that we could push them higher. They giggled and giggled.
It is so much fun to see MG actually getting involved with other kids. She is just blossoming. She is getting brave and climbing and sliding alone. I had to slide first to show her it was ok, but after that, she was content to slide an climb up by herself.
By the way, it was a silly MaMa that climbed up the slide and thru the tunnel. Yes..I climbed thru the tunnel in the picture. What was I thinking???
After the park, MG and I came home. She played in the tub for about an hour. She was dirty and sandy...but surprisingly, didn't leave a mud ring around the tub.
She is laying on her little bed right beside me. We will see how long that lasts.
Goodnite!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.