Well, there isn't much new going on here.
It is still 100+ degrees every day.
MG is doing great. She is really becomming a little chatterbox. Her speech therapist is really pleased at her progress. With the school year starting, she'll resume her 5 day a week speech therapy. We are blessed to be in an area where the school district provides free speech therapy for children who qualify. MG's cleft issues qualify her. We have a private ST who works with MG 2 hours a week. The school district ST works with her 30 minutes 3 times a week.
She is starting to put together 2 and 3 word phrases.
She is singing up a storm.
We are having a great time.
I've got a cute video of Caleb and MG playing and dancing ... trying to get it uploaded now, so as soon as I do, I'll get it posted.
Thursday, August 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.