We have celebrated Halloween at our house for 2 and 1/2 weeks now. We went to Boo at the Zoo ... which is always great fun. MG loves the zoo, and it is a clean, safe environment to Trick or Treat. Not to mention they have fun things like a hay maze, bounce house, carnival rides, smores, etc.
Ce Ce (our good friend) goes to Boo at the Zoo with us ... so that is always great fun. MG enjoyed the hay maze this year, especially since she was running from me in it.
MG chose our costumes. She wanted to be a ghost. From day 1, she said that "MaMa a witch ... Happy witch ... not mean witch." So I dressed up for Boo at the Zoo and Trunk or Treat. She loved it !!! I was worried she'd be afraid of me, so I let her watch while I got ready. She'd look at me and cackle out laughing. I guess part of why I like Halloween so much is watching the joy in her eyes !!
My witchy laugh cackle "I'll get you my pretty, and your little doggy too" and chasing her around the living room to tickle her ... her giggles when I catch her ... her saying "Tittle me gin MaMa." ... It makes me HAPPY !!!
So ... on last Saturday, we went to Trunk or Treat at the church at Somers Ave. We go to Trunk or Treat there because it is smaller than at Central. MG still gets very overwhelmed in a big crowd, so I don't force her. We go smaller, and she does great. She had a blast going from trunk to trunk in the parking lot ... once around with MaMa ... once around with Uncle Greg. She even helped Aunt Kelley pass out candy for a while. She was so sweet ... eager to share her loot with the other kids.
Today, she had her Halloween party at school. They had the room all decorated and when we got there, the kids were dancing to Monster Mash ... too too cute !!!
Needless to say, between Boo at the Zoo, Trunk or Treat, and preschool, we have enough candy to last a year.
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.