ok ... this has been a GREAT week !!!!!
Monday
... Dancing with the Stars and the Bachelor premiered ... finally some of my favorite tv shows are back on.
Tuesday ... 09/25
... It's my Birthday !!!! I turned 35. I got roses from my friend Anthony. I got a gift certificate from my friend Judy for dinner at a steakhouse. She also made a great breakfast casserole and coffee cake and brought to work for us to eat for breakfast. I went out to dinner with my friend Lisa ... she had a birthday last week so we celebrated both.
Wednesday
... I'm still celebrating. I went out to eat with my friends ... the Browns ... mom and dad, my sister, brother-in-law, and my niece. (my nephew stood me up to go to a youth activity at church ... can't be to mad about that)
I got balloons, a pretty angel with the serenity prayer (and trust me ... the serentiy prayer is something I need during this L O N G wait !!!!), a snow-baby plaque that says "Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep", and a little willow tree angel box. I also got a garage door opener for my mom and dad's house ... I know ... sounds wierd, but I NEEDED A NEW GARAGE DOOR OPENER !!!!!!!! My sister and brother-in-law bought my dinner.
After dinner, we went to Mom and Dad's house for my birthday cake ... LEMON JELLO CHEESECAKE. It is my favorite dessert ever!!!! I can eat the entire 9x13 pan by myself. YUM-O !!!!!!
I also received my Cyber Shower buddy gift.
Thursday
... At 1:11 a.m. I realized that my Dossier is out of the review room ... That made my week !!!
I went to Starbucks for coffee on the way to work, and my friend Christy was ahead of me in the drive-thru ... she bought my coffee and muffin as a celebration treat.
I have such good friends. I am so lucky !!!!!!!!!
Thanks all of you for making my week great.
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.