Hello ... well ... it has been 13 months since my Log In. No new news to report...although my paperwork is in the review room now.
To help me pass the time, and earn some extra adoption money (and have a little fun too) I have decided to become a BeautiControl consultant.
BeautiControl is a Dallas based cosmetics company that provides spa quality skin care items in the luxury of your own home. So ... Friends ... Relatives ... Countrymen ... lend me your ear ...I need your help to make this a success.
On the right hand side of the blog ... I've posted my beautipage address ... this is an online catalog.
Feel free to order order order !!!!!
Kammy
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



My maternal grandmother and aunt are bother BeautyControl people. Or at least they were last I checked. LOL.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the card for Reese. There are pics on my blog.
Monica