Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

SEPTEMBER REFERRALS !!!

Well... referrals hav gone out for the month of September.
A whole 4 days .... Darn it !!!! I'm venting for a moment ... it has taken a year to
do referrals from May 2005 to Nov 25, 2005 ... at this rate .... I could birth 2 elephants.

BUT ... I'm staying the course ... as long as it takes ... as frustrating as it can be.
My heart is in China ... and until I hold my baby girl in my arms ... I'll feel that something
is missing. If I have to wait 6 more months ... I will. If I have to wait 3 more years I will.
It is worth it .. and IT WILL HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!

God just doesn't have my baby ready yet. He may be placing each delicate little hair in her head .. one by one .. or he may be designing the little smile that will melt my heart. He is
expertly crafting her little fingers and her sweet little toes ... and when he is ready for me to
meet her, we will meet... and this wait will be so worth it !!!!!

In the mean time ... I've received a couple more gifts. I've posted pictures below.

The pink feather wreath was made by my friend Linda and given to me by her and her daughter Lisa .... isn't it cute.

The rubber duckies came from my friends .. the Browns. Kayleigh B. just turned 2. She celebrated her first gotcha day last Wednesday (Aug 29).

All little reminders that what I am waiting for is a gift from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.