Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 26, 2007

oops ... I deleted these photos from previous post. This will complete my 2007 Holiday Home Tour !!!!!

Mari-Grace's itty bitty Christmas tree. Hannah picked out the decorations, and fabric ... I made the tree skirt, and put the tree together. I also used a couple of sets of the Hallmark mini's ... the Angel's Around the World set, and the Joy to the World Set. The Joy to the world set has a chinese girl. At the base of the tree, you'll see the larger version of the Joy to the World China Set. It has the little girl, and her house ... which is decorated with red lanterns.

My bed.

My kitchen table. I love those silver reindeer, but everytime you bump the table, one of them falls over and the tea-lights go flying.

This is my Nativity Village. Mom and Dad bought this set for me in 2001 for my birthday. It is one of my favorite decorations for Christmas. I like it because it is so unique ... I haven't seen many nativity villages. It is also special because Mom and Dad gave it to me. It is hard to see in this photo, but there are little animals, a water well, little people carrying water jugs, other people feeding chickens, carrying on daily living activities ... and the manger with baby Jesus, Mary, Joseph, and the Wise Men.

1 comment:

  1. House looks so good ! Want to come do mine ??? Riley plans to put the tree up Sunday all by himself !!!!

    Charlotte
    www.rachaeljanew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.