Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 1, 2007

WHAT A DAY

GEEZ ... this has been a crudy day. I helped with a Christmas Party yesterday ... managed to mess up my knee somehow ... don't know if it was climbing, standing on concrete, or what ....
anyway ... I was so tired last night ... I didn't rest, and my knee woke me up hurting several times.

Got up this morning and checked in at work. . . filled about 60 prescriptions in an hour ... and left. That helped Brit and Bill be caught up enough that the rest of the day might run smoothly.

Went by Mom and Dad's house ... almost fell asleep in chair.

Came home ... layed down on couch ... woke up 2 hours later...just felt like poop.
Ventured out to find dinner ... drove around NLR because nothing sounded good ... settled on mashed potatoes.

Then .. the topper on the day. I bought a new red shirt for the Christmas party ... wore it last night, then threw it back on today. All was good until my SPARE pair of glasses snapped in half in the middle. My regular glasses broke last week, so I took them to get repaired. Didn't get a chance to pick them up Thursday night or Friday ... place is closed Saturday.
I had a spare pair so no big deal...until they broke too !!!!!

Back to the new shirt .... I was trying to superglue my glasses back together and squirted superglue down the front of my brand new shirt !!!!! Needless to say ... the superglue hardened, fabric cracked ... now I have holes in my shirt .... and the Darn super glue wouldn't hold my frames together. I barely have them together with scotch tape... oh goodness ... the nerd in me emerges !!!!!!!!! MAYBE ... walmart will be able to make me a new pair tomorrow...since I had my last glasses prescription made there in JAN 07 ... lets hope my rx is still good and they can help on a SUNDAY !!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Ok ... since I can't see worth a flip out of these engineered glasses, I'm signing off.
Happy Day !!!!
Kammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.