Dear Santa,
It occured to me today that I have not made my Christmas Wish List this year. I've been good.
So, here it goes.
My first wish is that itsy bitsy Ava continues to do well.
Ok .. now the more selfish wishes.
Santa I want a pair of 1 carat diamond earrings. I want a 7 day all inclusive trip to a resort in the carribean. I want a condo at the beach. I want 3 first class round-trip tickets to China (and 4 for the return). I want Mari-Grace in my stocking on Christmas morning.
Ok ... so I'd settle for Mari-Grace in my stocking for Christmas next year. I know you are busy Santa ... and it's a little late in the year for these wishes to come true ... but I'll give you until Christmas 08 to work on them. However ... can you put a word in with your boss that I really want Ava to continue doing well.
Thanks Santa.
See you Christmas Eve.
Kammy
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.