Some of the things I got, I didn't take pictures of.
Like the red pepper mill and China 365 Day calendar from my neighbor Karin.
My friend Karen F. got me some snowmen ornaments.
Here are the goodies I do have pictures of.
From my friend Gayle ... a set of picture frames ... those should come in handy
Problem is, if I hang it outside, someone will swipe it.
SOOO... I am going to hang the windchime in my spare
bedroom/playroom/craft room.
Riley, Reaghan, and Rachael from the FCC groupbrought me this Rubber Duckie ... it'll go well in my Rubber
Momma and Daddy got Mari-Grace a Sock Monkey and a Rudy Reindeer
I got LadyBug Earrings,
An I-pod dock that acts as a charger/radio
And a SnowBaby Stork.
My friend/co-worker Lisa made this
cuddle blankie for Mari-Grace.
I got Sangria Mix ... woo hoo!!
OOPS ... the Rudy Reindeer jumped in there again.
My friends Whit, Karyn and Kaleigh got me a
step ladder (forgot the picture), and the snowman figurine.
This is the Holt Int'l Calendar for 2008. Kaleigh is the
May calendar girl.

My sister, brother-in-law and kids got me
I got Sangria Mix ... woo hoo!!
OOPS ... the Rudy Reindeer jumped in there again.step ladder (forgot the picture), and the snowman figurine.
I had on Kaleigh's Hat. They got me a gift card too.
This is the Holt Int'l Calendar for 2008. Kaleigh is theMay calendar girl.

My sister, brother-in-law and kids got me








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.