Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

18 Months

Well, I just realized that I didn't do my 18 month anniversary post. Feb 18, 2008 officially marked 18 months of waiting. I have now waited on my China baby the same length of time it would take to have a baby 9 months old now.

I do get frustrated. To say that it's always easy to be positive would be a BOLD FACE LIE !!!
Now is one of those times I am frustrated. I guess I didn't make a post about the 18 month mark simply becuase I don't want to think about it.

Well ... since I know nothing. I'll go.

Kammy

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there. I know it's hard. I can't believe how slow things are in China right now. Our LID was Oct 31, 2005 and we've had our daughter home since July. What is your LID? I'm wondering how much longer your anticipated wait will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *virtual hug*

    You'll get your chance. And it will all be worth it. The wait doesn't magically disappear when that precious baby is placed in your arms, but, dang, is it worth it.

    Love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. You can always dote on Reese until Mari-Grace is home. She likes you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.