It is 2 am and I should be asleep. AIN'T HAPPENING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last night was our LUNAR NEW YEAR Celebration. It was great fun to get to see how much all of the kiddies have grown. I am very lucky to be involved with such a wonderful group.
I will tell you now, I have made some of my best friends in the last year.
To Kim R. . . . .you are going to make a wonderful social worker. You have such a postitive attitude. You are always encouraging, even when you are tired and frustrated. You help to give hope to those of us who are waiting.
To Melissa C....my movie buddy. Thanks for reminding me how to "relax". ... and keeping me beautified.
To Jane G...I feel like I have become part of your family. I always feel comfortable and relaxed in your home. Thank you also for sharing your adoption journey with me. I feel honored to have watched the birth of your family of five.
To Karyn and Whit B. . . what can I say ... I now have another big sister and a big brother. You guys have become a part of my family, in more ways than one. Thanks for being there for me.
To Charlotte W. , Cheryl D., Monica D., and Shelley B....thanks for opening your families for me to get to know. I have not been able to spend a lot of time with you all...but know that you are all special to me. I have followed your journey to your daughter/son/sister, and I am so happy that you have let me be a part of that journey ... from watching the yahoogroup updates, to the airport arrivals.
As a waiting mom to be....sometimes the wait is unbearable ... you all continually remind me that the wait is worth it. I see these families with your children ... and I am reminded that all good things come to those who wait. I truly believe that God is guiding my path in this adoption. All of the families mentioned remind me that even though the children are not biological, tha adoption process has guided the families to the child that God created specifically for that family.
God is creating my daughter, with me in mind. While I don't know what the future holds, God does. He has planted this desire in my heart to become an adoptive parent ... and he will not let me down.
In the mean time ... I get to share the joys of YOUR children. Thanks for letting me practice !!!!
Kammy
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.