Well ... Rumor Queen says that this is another strange month as far as referrals go.
So far, it seems some families with a LID of 3-9-06 have received referrals ... and some have not. While the official box has not changed, it is hard to say exactly how far the referrals have gone for sure.
All I know ... is with LID per month being referred ... at this rate, I can expect a NSN referral
in June 2013 (according to www.chinaadoptionforecast.com). That is quite depressing.
So .. congrats to all of the families who HAVE received referrals this month.
Keep praying for those who are stuck in the holding pattern.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Very depressing indead...!
ReplyDeleteAccording to this site our est. referral date is October 2010-another year and a half away, bringing our total wait to 4 1/2 years. Of course, we'd have to renew the I-171H again.
I hope it doesn't slow down even more!
Michaela
LID: 05/24/06
www.waiting4ourdaughter.blogspot.com