Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Updating paperwork again

Well, I was notified last week that it is time to update my I-600a ... for the 3rd time.
Thank goodness I was able to use a free extension last time. Bad news is ... since I paid the first time, the fee has increased .... BLAH !!!!

I worked really hard last night to get all of my paperwork finished so that I can get my homestudy updated. I did the financial statement ... I got the doctor to fill out my health form ... I mailed off my fingerprint requests and the child maltreatment registry check ... I pulled out 3 months of bank statements ... found my original and current I-171h.

I put everything in a nice envelope and mailed it today .... YIPPEE ... paperwork done again ... well ... with 1 exception .... I FORGOT TO MAIL THE CHECK !!!! DUH !!!!!!
You can't get too far, unless you pay !!!!

So, I mailed the check ... separately ... today.

Ok ... so in April, I'll meet with the social worker, to update the rest of my homestudy.

I'll be good for another 18 months ... which will put me in Jan 2011 ..... SURELY ... by then ... I'll have a little girl .

PRAY PRAY PRAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.