This is JieJie ... pronounced GiGi ... Jie Jie is Chinese for "big sister".
I chose this name for her because I wanted something cute in Chinese. Jie Jie fits her well too.
She is a 9 week old maltepoo. She is supposed to be paper trained .. but I'll expect a few accidents the first few days. So far, I've had her 3 hours ... no accidents yet !!!!
I needed a "baby". I need something to occupy my time until Mari-Grace comes home.
JieJie is so cute. She has a great personality. When you pick her up to hold her ... she lays very still. When you put her down .. she explores. So far, she won't leave my side.
Let's pray we make it thru the night. She was taken away from her brother, so tonite may be a little hard. Hmmm... this might just help me practice my bonding techniques.
WISH ME LUCK !!!!!
JieJie so far has a very sweet personality. She is exploring the living room now.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.