Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Stress !!!

Yes .. I am stressed out !!!

First of all ... I'm coordinating Moon Festival this year. I've never done this event before, so I am praying daily that it will turn out well. It will be outdoors on October 3.
I am also hoping that the families will enjoy the educational/craft events I have planned.
So nervous about doing a new format.

Second ... IT'S INVENTORY TIME !!!! I really hate year end at the pharmacy.
We have to count EVERY pill in the pharmacy ... we have about $250,000 in inventory in the pharmacy, and only about $50,000 in the OTC areas. It is critical that we have things right.
Our store has a past history of coming in at less than 2% error (we are allowed 10%). So .. keeping up with this status is difficult.

Third ... Payroll is killing me...we can't seem to get anything done ... but THAT is a story in itself.

I am looking forward to the weekend of inventory ... I get 3 days off ! I need a break BAD.
Perhaps a massage, pedicure, and manicure is due !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.