Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

22 days and counting !!!

The countdown is on for the cruise !!! We leave Little Rock at 6am on Nov 5 ... we arrive in Jacksonville, FL, board the ship and set sail the same day !! I am so ready for a vacation.

I'm trying to think if there is anything new and exciting to post .. and right now ... no.
I've got to leave in a few minutes to head to the doctor for a followup visit on the blood clot issue .. it seems to be doing well ... but shortly we will know for sure.

I'm down 47.6 pounds in just less than 6 months. I am pleased.

If I think of anything else, I'll post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.