You know, I've lost 47.6 pounds. I haven't even taken a current picture to post. Rest assured .. I will take some pictures of me on the cruise. I'll make sure to get them posted so you can see this phase in the transformaton.
Life is going pretty good these days. Work is very busy, with the flu season in full swing, we are running over ourselves trying to keep up.
I got GREAT news at the doctor on Wednesday of this past week. My blood clot is resolving exactly on schedule. I will get to stop the coumadin the week of Christmas 2009 ! YIPPEE. I still have cords in my leg ... that is where the clot obstructed blood flow and caused the vessel to stretch. He said it could take up to a year for that to resolve, and it may never completely go away, but they are more uncomfortable than dangerous.
So, life is good... no complaints today !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.