Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

2 years ... what a difference




Me and Hannah at CNY 2010


href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiyaUzIJwOykrBw41ZRgmqr9n6I71W_14cOxfTFBIYc8VEM7wvFlAdjF9o4DMhktRiNQv49oLnPEbcMuTOyy3fCTXrH1W1ydREVZ0gml-fbXO_0l7HQGnuWK93HiL0F8TV02fzgNS_XIyDV/s1600-h/100_0324_edited.jpg">

Me and Hannah at CNY 2008

My baby is growing up ... and I can't say that I like it very much at all.
She just turned 16 ... she's a sophmore in high school ... she's driving ... she's active in her church youth group. Hannah is just an all around good kid.




And then there's Caleb .. OH MY GOODNESS .. he'll be 21 in July. I can't believe that we are celebrating to milestone birthdays in 1 year. He's a good kid too. He's going to college ... seems to be making good grades ... stays out of trouble.
Surely I have a photo of me and Caleb somewhere ... will have to search.

Both kids help me out whenever I need them ... whether it's volunteering for CNY setup or cleaning house/mowing yard. They are both great kids.
I'm the luckiest Aunt in the world. Mari-Grace is going to have the best 2 cousins ever !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.