Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Chinese New Year 2010 -- Year of the Tiger







It's the Year of the Tiger .. well the official Chinese New Year event begins February 14th and ends with the Lantern Festival on February 28th.

The photo above is of me and my "boyfriend" Riley. He belongs to a friend of mine in the FCC group. He's a cutie pie.

Our FCC Chinese New Year celebration was last night (2-6-10). It was great. We had good friends, good food, and a wonderful time celebrating. It is so great to see all of the kids each year .. they grow so fast.

I have to give special thanks to my family. Greg, Kelley, Caleb, and Hannah helped with the set up, and with the event itself, and clean up.

I have the greatest family in the world !!! Daddy and Momma helped with the clean-up.

Did I say .. my family is AWESOME ?????

I'll post more pictures later ... I was busy mingling last night, and didn't have a chance to take a lot of photos, but I did get some.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.