It has been a challenging year to say the least. But, I have succeeded !
One of my first goals was to be able to shop at any store in the mall .. not just Lane Bryant or Catherines.
Well ... guess what ??? I tried on clothes at JC Penney and Dillards yesterday, and everything fit.
I chose not to get things because of price, not because the item didn't fit.
My second goal ... was to be able to walk in heels.
I CAN WALK IN HEELS !!!! I was able to find some really cute shoes today ... little strappy sandals, pumps, shoes at Target.
It's amazing how the little things make me so happy. My rings are all too big.
My pants size has gone down 4 sizes. My shirts have gone down 5 sizes.
I need a new picture to post, but I haven't got a good one since the cruise.
THIS IS SO EXCITING !!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.