Well ... CCAA has processed referrals thru April 11, 2006 now.
6 days this month ... that's an improvement ... now if they'd just do 6 days ... or better yet 15 days ... each month, life would be GREAT!!!!
I am really starting to get impatient ... but nevertheless, I wait.
What else? Oh weight loss ... I am officially down 68 pounds in 10 months. That is an average of 6.8 pounds per month. Not too bad, but not as rapid as I'd sometimes like. HOWEVER, just in the last couple of weeks .. the INCHES have melted away.
This is a bit embarassing to post, but I'm just gonna lay it out there anyway.
I started as a tight size 28 pants. I have dropped to a very very loose 24. I have actually been able to purchase some size 22 pants. Tops .. that's a different story.
It all depends on how they are made. Yesterday, I wore a size 14/16 top .. that actually fit around my butt. Most of my tops right now are between 18/20 and 22/24. It just amazes me how quickly my top half can shrink. I swear the inches just slide downward.
I guess my point is .. I am doing GREAT. I am so pleased with the lap-band surgery.
I really wish I had done it years ago.
Now .. If I can just get myself motivated to exercise. I have the gym clothes .. the bag .. the water bottle .. the membership .. the tennis shoes .. just gotta program the car to drive to the gym instead of to home.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I am excited for you! I have been following your blog for a little while---I was brought to it by Kimberly A....she did my homestudy for Ethiopia through another agency. It appears things are getting closer! I am in awe of your patience!
ReplyDelete-Heather D
www.notwithoutmydaughterkate.blogspot.com