I am registered at Target and BabiesRUs/ToysRUs.
The only thing I have to be picky on is the sippy cups. I'll need to use the sippy cups with silicon tips at first ... at least until Mari-Grace's palate is repaired.
I am also a bit picky on baby lotions .... I prefer either Noodle and Boo lotion, shampoo, and soap ... or Johnson and Johnson.
On anything else, the store brand is fine.
I am simply guessing Mari-Grace's size. Judging from the size of our little friend Chloe... who was at the same orphanage ... she'll probably be an 18-24 months (and maybe some 2T).
I'm also guessing on the diapers. It looks like we'll either need a 3 or 4 ... and 24months/2T panties because she may be potty trained somewhat.
Please don't feel obligated to purchase something off the registry. Use it as a guide to what I'd like to have.
Thanks you all ... for loving me, and my little one enough to want to bring her gifts.
I have such awesome friends and family.



Reese was in 24 mos/2T, though she did wear a handful of 18 mos stuff, like shirts.
ReplyDelete