Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

PICTURES !!!!

Hmm...a swing .. what's this do ??

Not too sure ... but I think I'll try it !

Hey Poppy ... how about a push ???

Believe or not ... this was not a terrified look .... I was giggling !

I'm just a swinging ... lol.

Oh boy ... a slide !


YIPPEE !!! I want one of these !

Is it Groundhog's Day??? Cuz I See my shadow !

HOORAY !!! I'm swinging like a big girl now !!!


Like my hairstyle??? I only had to use half a jar of vaseline to acheive this look !

You should've seen MaMa trying to climb up on this 4-wheeler !

I told MaMa I could do it by myself .... Cousin Caleb would hold on tight ... but MaMa said no !

He He He .... Look at Aunt Kelley's Yard .... We are gonna be in trouble !

Mari-Grace decided to dress me up ... then put her drum around my neck.

Singing with MaMa
Go ahead MaMa ... toot that horn !

I love playing with MaMa ... she'll do anything to get me to laugh !

Mmmm Mmmmm Good .... Oreos in my convertable in the kitchen !!!


That's a good cookie !!!!

As Colonel Sanders would say .... Finger Lickin' Good !!!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Didn't take long for you to lose all that snow, I see. Hope you're ready for the next batch!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her hair in the pig tails! I can't wait until Mary's is long enough.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.