Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

It's a day for MaMa !!!

Ok .. today I had the opportunity to get all dressed up! My friend Charlotte got married. I bough a new dress and shoes for the wedding. Why am I so excited ... first of all ... the dress is a size 16 ... haven't worn that size since junior high !!! The sweater ... was a large ... plus it was $50 on clearance ... I paid $7 bucks for it !!! And then there's the shoes. A pair of red heels !!! Now the funny thing ... I can't walk worth a flip in heels ... but I had to have them !!! Wore them to the wedding too !!!

Mari-Grace actually stayed with my neighbor ... since the wedding was during nap-time. She did very well ... even took a nap for Karin. This was a big day for Mari-Grace ... this was the first time someone other than a family member watched her. She did great!!!







Me and my MaMa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.