Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

More Adventures

Uncle Greg and Aunt Kelley have been staying at our house. They are having hard wood floors refinished, and therefore can't walk on them. They aren't used to having little mischevious hands around. So ... here was the adventure on Tuesday morning. I was sitting on the bed, putting on my make-up just like I do everyday. Mari-Grace was sitting behind me playing with a stack of sticky notes. I went into the kitchen ... long enough to take clothes out of washer and put them in the dryer. As I was coming down the hallway, I heard the phone beeping. You know the sound ... it's the one it makes when the phone doesn't get hung up good. I went into the bedroom ... and this is what I found:
Yes ... Aunt Kelley and Uncle Greg had left a tube of handcream down where Mari-Grace could find it. MG decided the phone ... and the bed sheets need some moisturizing. Needless to say ... I'm still cleaning the stuff out of the telephone.

Since MG was all lotioned up .... I put her in the bathtub. She discovered that if you hold her hippo toy just right, water spurts in different directions. HA HA ... she poured out about 2 cups of water in the bathroom floor.

As I bent over to clean up the water ... stickey notes began to appear in the bathtub. I looked at my back in the mirror to discover MG had covered it in sticky notes while we were sitting on the bed.

That was Tuesday.
Today ... she unloaded a box of baby wipes ... put on her own lipstick ... and who knows what else.
There is never a dull moment !!!!

NEVER !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.