Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

It's a Party !!!

Hmmm... where'd Uncle Geg go?

Playing basketball with my new friend .

MaMa ... SMILE !

I'm having fun out here !!

I'm just chillin and relaxin in the hammock!

I think I'll climb back on for a few more minutes !


Can you say "Center of Attention???" Uncle Tom brought over the rooster so I could see him up close and personal. Uncle Mike and Uncle Greg had fun looking too !

I love Uncle Tom !!! He's my friend !!

Having a blast with Hannah tonite !!

I'm going out with my boots on !!!

This horse riding is pretty cool huh !!!

Here MaMa ... I'm posing for you ... this is my horse !!! Got my boots on ... I'm a real cowgirl now !

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Mari-Grace with her cousin Hannah, her smile lights up the room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like she had a great time!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.