Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Our friend, Lisa, came over to visit tonite. MG was cranky, and tired. I stuck MG in the tub for her nightly bath. Lisa was standing in the hallway talking to me as I scrubbed MG. Out of the blue, Lisa said "You know, it breaks my heart to think that somewhere in China, a woman is missing out on all of this. She has no idea how much this little girl is loved."


WOW .... that brought tears to my eyes. Somewhere in China, MG's birthmom may be wondering what happened to her.


I pray often that she is comforted. I pray that she knows, in her heart, that Mari-Grace is loved beyond measure. I pray that she knows that MG is happy and healthy. I pray that if she looks at the moon, she knows that we are looking at the moon and thinking of her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.