Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Working hard at doing nothing!

Why is doing nothing so tiring? I'm exhausted, and I've done absolutely nothing but play with MG for the last 3 days. We are at Orange Beach, AL. MG loves the sand! She can't wait to get by the "wawa".

From our condo, we can see dolphins out in the gulf at least twice a day. They come out to play about 9 am, an again about 6 pm.

Today, we went on a dolphin cruise with the Cold Mil Fleet. This was my third dolphin cruise with this group and once again it was fabulous!!! The captain knows how to get the dolphins to put on a fantastic show!

MG saw the first dolphin jump out of the water and gasped in surprise. Then she started yelling for more. This is the only dolphin cruise I've ever been on where you see dolphins for most of the 2 hours you are out.

Poppy is having a great time watching MG play. Omaw is having fun too. Her cousin, Dick and his wife, Jane joined us. (and yes, that is really their names!!). We ate seafood tonite at bubba's seafood. It was really good.

MG was so tires, she begged me to put her to bed.

I'm about to turn in myself.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.