Guess what. China has now placed children with families who have a log in date of 8-7-2006.
It is amazing to think that if I had elected to stay in the Non-Special Needs line ... I still would be waiting for my little angel. As things are going now ... I could have expected a referral in Feb 2012.
God knows how to work miracles. I'm living proof. In Feb 2009, I was moved by a beautiful bilateral cleft baby on the Starfish foster home site. Her name was "Tina". I watched her grow, and I was ready to move heaven and eart to get to her. It wasn't meant for Tina to be my daughter. This child, on a blog, 1000 miles away, was put there to open my eyes and my heart to the Special Needs adoption program in China. As a result, I switched to the Special Needs program and 9 months later ... Wha-La ... God brought another miracle into my life. A beautiful little bilateral cleft girl who was created to be my daughter.
I don't have a clue why her biological parents elected not to raise her. It could have been because of her deformity. It could be because she was a second ... or third daughter. Maybe they didn't have enough money to feed her and clothe her. I don't know and will never know why Dang Yun Mian wasn't allowed to be a part of her biological family's life. BUT ... They chose to give her life which is a miracle. The made the choice to leave her where she could be found and taken to a safe place ... the orphanage. She was blessed with a foster mother who took really good care of her. And the biggest miracle of all .... God directed the Chinese powers that be to place her with me.
So do I regret NOT staying int he NSN program .... NOT A MINUTE !!!!
I have the child that was meant to be my daughter. I could never have a biological child more like me. She is amazing. She is perfect. She is MY DAUGHTER !!!!!
I can't imagine my life without her in it. She makes my days brighter, my smiles wider, and my heart grow 10 sizes every day.
Thank you God for unanswered prayers and prayers that are answered with wait. I waited, for this Child I prayed, and my prayers were not denied.
Monday, November 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.