Photobucket
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 9, 2008

100 Good Wishes Quilt

Guess What ! I am finally sewing together my 100 Good Wishes Quilt (OHGWQ).

I have NO idea what pattern it will be. The one I originally decided on, and cut all of my squares for, I decided I don't like. So ... now that I've cut 180 squares, I have to "CREATE" a pattern that will work.

I am sewing 4 squares together, and the putting a sash of red around each square.... PROBLEM... I have 2 different sizes of squares. Right now, one set is of four 3 1/2 inch squares sewn together. The other set is 2 1/2 inch squares sewn together. I think I am going to use a neutral fabric to make sew around the 2 1/2 inch squares to make them the same size as the 3 1/2 inch ones. WHO KNOWS .... if I get this quilt done without driving myself nuts it will be a miracle !!!!!

Mari-Grace, honey, Momma is sorry in advance if your quilt turns out ...well...weird looking.
(ha ha).

Hopefully, she won't care, she'll just be glad to have one.

Kammy

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about it being weird looking. I think Reese's is far from perfect (3/7 of the way done with the piecing of the top), but she's just enamored by all the colors. "Look! There's Nemo (anything with a fish), and Blue's Clues (any paw prints), and kitties, and hearts, and cows, and bears, and...PANDAS!" And it goes on and on. By the time she gets old enough to give a crap if it's "funny looking", she'll have had it so long, it won't matter.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.