3 "@#$%^&*" days !!!! That's it .... at this rate, I'll be in a wheelchair and have false teeth by the time I get a referral.
So ... referrals have been processed thru Jan 12, 2006. AT LEAST WE ARE IN 2006.
Let's see ... there are:
19 days left in Jan 06
28 days in Feb 06
31 days in March 06
30 days in April 06
31 days in May 06
30 days in June 06
31 days in July 06
18 days for Aug 06
____________________
218 days in 2006 ahead of me
If referrals continue at 3 days/month ... I can expect a referral in 72 additonal Months ... I'd say that was a worse case scenerio .... that would put me in 2014.
If referrals go at 7 days/month ... I can expect a referral in an additonal 31 months ... not so great either ... that would be sometime in 2011.
If a something wonderful happens and we speed up to 10days/month ... perhaps 22 months ... that would be around May 2010.
If God intervenes and referrals jump to 20 days/month ... that would be roughly 11 months ... sometime in April 2009.
SO ..... JUST WHAT IS MY POINT ????
It's gonna be a heck of a wait. What's the longest recorded pregnancy in history??? I think this paper pregnancy might just set a new record at this rate.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.