It's hard to believe that I have waited 22 months for Mari-Grace. I think I'll change her name to Ellie ... short for elEphant. (NOT)
Yes 22 months of being paper pregant....and more to go.
It is so worth the wait.
I stepped out into the adoption process based on faith in God. I prayed that he would open doors for me ... and he did. He provided the way for this OVERWEIGHT ... SINGLE chick to send a dossier to China...and get it logged in before the rule change in May 2007. If I'd waited ... I'd be excluded because of the fact that I am overweight and single.
God keeps his promises ... and I believe he is creating a child specifically for me and my family. What a truly remarkable gift from God. Faith got me into this ... Faith will carry me thru.
Kammy
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh Kammy !
ReplyDeleteWhen you look her in the eyes I know you will whisper ~
" I love you like crazy cakes ! "
She will be all you have waited for so long !
You have so much strength !
It's not a matter of if you will adopt her, it's just when !
It will happen ! You are logged in for her !!!!
Yippee for fat chicks and singles mom's !!!
Charlotte( a fat chick and single mom )